Sabado, Setyembre 21, 2013

New Author ~Bebe

Hey Guys Bebe here And I've joined this Pawsome Blog Here's
a Lil Bit About Me
-Im 10 years old
-I like Noodles
-My BFF is Space Heroes XDD!
Heres My Space Heroes Icon!
Thnx Bebe~
 

6 (na) komento:

  1. Hi bebe congrats! Pls be an author on my site it is sallyspacehero.blog.weebly.com you should tell me your email then I will make you an author. Btw I maded a tell about yourself information for you in my blog sidebar

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Pls bebe can I have your email I need to make you an author,

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I gave you my email on chat sally but if its gone then contact me at Beebwee.shu@gmail.com

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Oops sorry bebe my site link is sallyspaceherosblog.weebly.com I forgot to put the s on the link in the older comment

    TumugonBurahin